Socratic Web SurveySM
The Socratic Web SurveySM operates on a powerful platform that utilizes CATI-like controls to provide a flexible online survey environment. Combined with the capabilities of our Online Reporting Tool, the Socratic Web SurveySM produces the highest quality data in an extremely time-efficient manner.
- Database-driven system that allows for sophisticated quota controls and skip logic (transparent to the respondent)
- Full randomization of lists and attributes, including entire question sequences
- Display of complex graphic stimuli, including pictures, video, audio, allowing for product animation, virtual product modeling, and the ability for respondents to build their own ideal product through Socratic's proprietary Configurator AnalysisTM methodology
- Resumption of mid-term or paused surveys
- Security via password-controlled access and/or dedicated, unpublished URL
- Constant sum and allocation verification
Ensures Data Accuracy
- Real-time error checking
- Enforced terminates through real-time screening and quota control
- Forced responses, to eliminate the occurrence of missing data
- Detection/rejection of multiple survey submissions
Compatible with all browsers, the survey system can be accessed via e-mail invitation directly to respondents; directly through a Web browser by typing in a URL; and from a pop-up window or static link on a Web page.
For international surveys, the system allows for multiple languages to be driven from the same database, eliminating the need to program multiple versions of the survey. This decreases time to field and eliminates the possibility of inconsistencies between languages.